ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client has provided quality products in the flooring, tiling and waterproofing industries for more than 60 years and is the brand of choice for installers and distributors. They have a new product to launch and are looking for their next team member to help with production and provide the service they are known for in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role requires versatility as we are looking for someone to work in several parts of the factory. This involves milling and mixing of rubber products on a Banbury machine and working with chemicals as well as flooring material. The product is anywhere between lengths of 182 – 200 metres and up to 35kg that you will be manually lifting.
- Monday – Thursday 6am – 4pm (potential overtime on Friday)
- Temp – Perm Opportunity (for the right person)
- Full training given (Previous machine experience an advantage)
- Plenty of road side parking
- Well established company with great support around you
- Physically fit (heavy lifting required up to 35kg rolls)
- Recent machine operation experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to follow “clear” instructions
- Must pass pre-employment drugs test
- Great attitude and reliability
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.