ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is privately owned and operated in NZ and provides 100% Kiwi products. They take pride in their organisation to provide the freshest, local products to their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the packer, you will be required to pack products in an efficient and accurate manner, ready to be shipped out to customers around the South Island. The environment you are working in is a chiller so if you don’t like the cold with temperatures of 2-4 degrees then this role is not for you!
- Parking onsite and roadside / close to public transport
- Hours are between 12pm – 9.30pm
- Working for a well-known national brand
- Paid weekly
- Training provided
- Accuracy and speed for picking
- Reliable and great attitude
- Warehouse experience (not preferred but bonus)
- Works well in a team environment
- Can follow clear instructions
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our manufacturing roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities