About the CompanyLooking to join a technology savvy and forward thinking accountancy firm? Significant growth see our well known local client on the hunt for a strong leader. The Partners doors are always open which helps the business maintain it’s nimbleness and sees the business ahead of the curve in terms of growth and technology uptake.
About the Role
As one of four leaders overseeing the day to day business on behalf of the partners, you’ll primarily be proactively leading, mentoring and growing the skills of a team of 3-4 accountants in their day to day work. There will of course be times where you’re rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with your team and with your peers. It’s a close-knit and productive leadership team which has supported the growth and is critical to the future success.
About YouAs a Senior Accountant, you will have plenty of experience under your belt with a sound knowledge of accounting principles and functions. In addition, you’ll have:
- Previous leadership experience mentoring and coaching others;
- Collaborative style with both those you manage, your management peers and the Partners;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Relevant degree or formal qualification;
- Professional, ethical and innovative approach to accounting;
- A desire to continue your own learning, specifically keeping ahead of the technology curve;
Are you ready to go places with your career?Apply via the link with your CV and cover letter for the attention of Tim Webb.
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/988822/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →