About the Company
Established more than 10 years ago, this family-run company is incredibly passionate about tourism and the great Kiwi outdoors. Their ultimate objective is to organise hassle-free cycling holidays for their customers.
About the Role
This role offers the opportunity to work as part of a small team in a multi-faceted role, handling office admin and providing flawless customer service. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be a natural multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills (over the phone and via email).
- Passion for tourism and the outdoors (a love for cycling is a plus!);
- Must have demonstrated customer service and administration experience in an office environment;
- Natural communicator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong computer skills – experience using Xero is preferred;
- Aptitude for problem solving.
Please note that only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be processed.
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply online or call Olivia on (03) 963 1110 for a confidential chat about your suitability to the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.