Our client is an Australasian owned freight forwarder with offices located throughout NZ. Nothing is too big or small and they tailor make solutions to their client’s requirements. The company has a very supportive environment and inclusive culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is an administrative based role supporting the wider team. There will be plenty of data entry and inputting of information into the system. If you are capable of doing more then you will get that opportunity leaning more towards and operations focus.
Ideally you will have had freight forwarding administration or even some exposure to operations would be great.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent data entry skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Excellent computer skills
- Had experience with EDI Cargowise would be beneficial
- Candidates will also be subject to a Ministry of Justice background check
ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply online or call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 for a confidential chat about your suitability to the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 70% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.