ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Your role will be a mix of administration, reception and Personal Assistant duties as well as using your proactive instinct to get involved across to business.
While you’ll be managing reception, we’re in an open plan office where you be right in the thick of it.
A large aspect of your role will be working closely with our two temp recruiters.
There will be aspects of your role you’ll do each week, but others will require you to roll with the punches, adapt and re-prioritise.
Hours are 8:30-5pm, Monday to Friday, with the rare occasion where you may be required to start early or finish late.
WHY JOIN US?
- We’re a lively team that likes to have a yarn, laugh, a drink or team breakfast and all with a spot of banter.
- We want you to want to be here and we all foster an environment to support that
- Your personality, drive, confidence and determination will ensure your enthusiasm is aligned with your colleagues!
- You’ll be encouraged to be proactive, innovative and use your initiative.
- You’ll enjoy the autonomy to get on with things while be supported and encouraged in your personal growth.
- The team need you to join us in working together to achieve our company target and the celebration associated
ABOUT GREENLIGHT RECRUITMENT
We’re a boutique Recruitment Agency, yip, that means we’re pretty small. That said we tend to punch above our weight and have been recognised as a top three finalist for Small Recruitment Agency in 2018, 2017 and 2015.
We’re based in Papanui and have been operating for over 12 years.
We care about what we do and who we work with – come and find out what makes us different.
We need that rare talent that solves problems before they arise, proactively taking on tasks before being asked and focused on the wider team’s success.
The role will suit an energetic, resilient, engaging and determined individual. We’re very picky, you’ll need to tick ALL these boxes to get a look in.
- Previous experience in a similar professional environment and/or degree qualification
- King/Queen of multi-tasking
- Roll with the punches – recruitment is all about interruptions and re-prioritising
- A self-starter – use your initiative and intuition
- Systems and process focused
- Confident and a high level of business acumen
- Social and comfortable leading a conversation
Sound like you? Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link with a copy of your CV and a cover letter. Make it count, we’re looking for the best and will expect you to WOW us with your application.
If you’d like to hear more about the role first give Craig or Tim a call on 03-963 1110.