Our client is based out of 4 locations across NZ and is part of a parent company which has been in the industry for over 60 years. They have a vision of being the leading provider of transport and logistics solutions in their target market of NZ & Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With recent staff movements our client has an exciting opportunity on offer. This role involves managing the Christchurch store and transport operations. As part of your role you will be identifying new business opportunities along with establishing ongoing relationships with our existing clients. You will also be responsible for leading and motivating a team across all areas of the business.
Our ideal candidates will have had previous transport experienc and be very passionate about the industry, you will also have the below traits;
- Significant leadership experience in a similar roles
- Experience in H&S
- Budgeting and forecasting experience along with interpreting P&L sheets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test & have no convictions
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.