Our client is a market-leader in software for farmers to manage and report water and effluent irrigation via a mobile app.
About the role
This role is purely hunting new business around the Christchurch and Canterbury area. The expectation is that you will be completely autonomous over time once you have learnt the ropes and support will always be on hand. You will be supported by a small but energetic customer support team. To get you started we do have some leads to start on which will help you on your way.
We are looking for BDM a superstar who has had previous success and can show that to us. You need to be very resilient and focussed on achieving sales targets and of course know how to close a sale. Having an agricultural qualification would be an advantage but not essential. You of course will also show the below attributes;
- B2B solution selling experience to farmers and able to build relationships with senior executives
- Cold calling and networking experience
- Strong time management
- Strong communication; verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation and numerical skills
- Professional attitude and presentation as well as highly motivated
- A thirst for challenges, and you’re not afraid of hard work
- Have existing quality networks within the agriculture industry
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities