Our client is well respected in their chosen industry which is cable manufacturing. They have offices across the globe and have built a solid reputation in taking brands to market with their professional and consultative approach.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who can hit the ground running and someone who has had B2B experience. You will be cold calling, following up on leads, have a great network within the Auckland area. The role reports into the Sales Team Leader and you will be measured on monthly targets and KPI’s.
You’ll be a B2B new business pro with a previous track record in networking in the Auckland and the wider region. While you’ll be joining a wider sales team, you will need discipline, drive and attention to detail to manage your own week and appointments. We are also looking for the below skills and experience:
- At least 3-4 years B2B experience
- Ability to generate leads, and close the sale
- Driving your sales results, achieving set targets
- Commercially savvy with strong business acumen
- Enjoy networking
- Thrive on cold calling and love the thrill of the chase
- Excellent relationship and customer service skills
- Need to be able to solution sell
- Intermediate Microsoft skills
- Resilient, enthusiastic, energetic and willing to go the extra mile
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link to register your interest in the role. Alternatively give Craig Stephenson a call to discuss the role confidentially on (03) 963 1110 or 021 571 662
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities