ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client works in the Logistics industry and is proudly 100% New Zealand owned they provide efficient, innovative transport solutions to their customers via Air, Ocean, Warehouse and Event Logistics.
They have vast experience in getting things from A to Z. Throughout their history, they have prided themselves on building relationships with their clients the world over.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves continuous devanning of Perishable and non-perishable goods which are delivered onto their site.
- Devanning 40ft containers
- Checking and inspecting containers before devanning
- Clearing and cleaning after each site delivery
- Working with management team on a daily basis
- MPI Certified (MUST)
- Strong and Physically Fit labourers (25kg lifts)
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Pass a pre-employment drug test & police check
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are keen on physical work, then click apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on 03 963 1110 for more information.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.