ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client operates and specialises in third party, independent cool and cold stores which are strategically located around New Zealand, with 5 cold storage warehouses being here in Christchurch. In New Zealand they provide more than 100,000 tonnes of storage space together with considerable blast freezing capacity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves continuous devanning of perishable and non-perishable goods which are delivered onto their site.
- Devanning 40ft containers
- Checking and inspecting containers before devanning
- Clearing and cleaning after each site delivery
- Working with the management team on a daily basis
- MPI Certified (an advantage)
- Strong and physically fit (must be able to lift 25kg)
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Pass a pre-employment drug test & police check
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES IN YOUR CAREER?
If you are keen on physical work, then click apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 for more information.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.