ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a locally owned and operated building and construction company, servicing commercial, residential, rural and industrial sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is not just a driving role – most of your time will be spent as part of a team helping lay water mains, so being fit and healthy is a must. Previous labour and watermain experience ideal!
We are looking for experienced Class 5 drivers who also have WTR and are looking for a new challenge or would like a bit more diversity at work.
We are also looking for the below points:
- Clean driving licence
- Watermain experience desirable
- No criminal convictions
- Reliability and flexibility
- At least 2-3 years driving experience in a class 5
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have at least two referees I can call
- Willing to go the extra mile and just get on with things
- Pro-active nature
- Excellent communication skills
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Ready to go places with your career?
Apply by sending us your CV via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities