Our client has provided quality products in the flooring, tiling and waterproofing industries for more than 60 years and is the brand of choice for installers and distributors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will see you writing up documents, put systems in place to make sure that we are compliant with our internal systems and our client requirements. The role is part time Mon-Fri 9am-2pm (25 hours) per week but can be flexible.
You will already have at least 2-3 years Compliance experience and also the below attributes;
- Committed to maintaining Quality and H&S systems
- Excellent computer skills
- A sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 for a chat about your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities