ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is privately owned and operated in NZ and provides 100% Kiwi products. They take pride in their organisation to provide the freshest, local products to their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your day will have you working in a cold environment picking and packing customers’ orders that come through the cool store. Yes you will be working in a chiller people so if you don’t like the cold this role is not for you. Temperatures of 1 to 2 degree is your working environment and being on your feet all day is not for everyone.
- Thursday and Friday 10am – 10pm
- Riccarton location
- Parking onsite and roadside / close to public transport
- Team dynamics
- Working for a well-known national brand
- Can start immediately
- Able to handle working in the cold (1 to 4 degrees)
- Physically fit as you are on your feet the entire shift
- Accuracy and speed for picking
- Warehouse experience (not preferred but bonus)
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply by sending me your updated CV via the link to Louise Karataua
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
NOT QUITE YOU?
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1036980/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU?