Well known in the industry this family run global organisation is at the forefront of complex strategies in logistics and the supply chain.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fitting into a close knit team providing outstanding Customer Service to customers on time and within customers expectations. Candidates for the role will know the general ‘tasks and skills’ required, this is more about building on a career you’ve already started.
Our ideal candidates will already have Customer Service experience within freight forwarding, however we will also look at candidates with at least 5 years experience working in a multi-national environment.
- 4-5 years previous experience in Customer Service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities