About the Role
Working as part of a small team, you will ensure customers receive efficient and knowledgeable processing of their bookings, enquiries, quotes and cargo handling, whilst in keeping with business procedures and strategies.
- Shipping experience is not essential, but you should have a proven customer service-based background in a professional environment;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Are willing to learn new systems and are open to change;
- A ‘can do’ attitude;
- Excellent computer skills;
- No criminal convictions.
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply online or call Olivia De Miceli on (03) 963 1110 for a confidential chat about your suitability to the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.