About the Role
You will be working as part of a small team within a global container shipping company. On a daily basis, you will ensure customers receive efficient and knowledgeable processing of their bookings, enquiries, quotes and cargo handling, whilst in keeping with business procedures and strategies. Please note, this is not a sales role.
- You should have a proven customer service-based background in an office environment;
- Freight forwarding or shipping experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Are willing to learn new systems and are open to change;
- A resilient, ‘can do’ attitude;
- Excellent computer skills;
- No criminal convictions.
Please note, we are unable to consider applications from candidates without the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply online or call Olivia De Miceli on (03) 963 1110 for a confidential chat about your suitability to the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.