With offices across 6 continents and based here in Christchurch and offices in Auckland they have a great reach into the Asian market and provide great flexibility and reliability to their clients.
Fitting in to a close knit team of three and providing outstanding operational service to customers to help continue the current growth of the company. Candidates for the role will know the general ‘tasks and skills’ required, the role is predominately Import Customer Service (80%) and (20%) Export Customer Service.
The role is within the freight forwarding industry so we do require experience and we are looking for someone who has a vibrant personality and can work within a small team.
- Ideally 2-3 years previous experience in freight forwarding
- Calm under pressure
- A sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Customer service with sales focus
- EDI Enterprise (Cargowise) preferred but not essential
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 for a chat about your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities