About the Company
Our client operates a fleet of over 200 tankers and 400 Dangerous Goods vehicles and are well recognised with nationwide contracts.
Their customers require exactness and professionalism to ensure incident free, on time deliveries and are very proud of their achievements around their safety practices.
• Work for a well-established company
• Shift pattern (6am – 6pm & 6pm – 6am) – shifts non negotiable
• Parking onsite
• Secure location
• Paid weekly
• On-going work
About the Role
Your focus is on scheduling, dispatching and distributing customers’ products in the most efficient and safest manner possible. You will work very close with all their drivers ensuring exact information is accurate for them to provide the service they are known for.
• Taking calls from drivers calling in sick
• Working close with drivers and site Managers
• Arranging any mechanical callouts
• Roster update and changes
• Work allocation and scanning to depots for the drivers
• Live Dip access for the drivers from sites
So you must be still keen as you have got to this part…..
• Excellent computer skills
• Basic Geographical knowledge of New Zealand
• Great people skills
• Someone who thinks outside the box
• Able to multi-task as this is a very busy environment
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link with your CV to register your interest in the role. Alternatively, give Louise Karatua or Jess Cartwright a call on 03 963 110 to discuss the role confidentially
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities