About the Company
Our client operates a fleet of tankers and Dangerous Goods vehicles and are well recognised with nationwide contracts.
Their customers require exactness and professionalism to ensure incident free, on time deliveries and are very proud of their achievements around their safety practices.
- Work for a well-established company
- Shift (8am – 8pm, 4 x on & 4 x off) – flexible to work some nights
- Parking onsite with a secure location
- Immediate start for the right person
- 2 x weeks training in the North Island
About the Role
Your focus is on scheduling, dispatching and distributing customers’ products in the most efficient and safest manner possible. You will work very close with all their drivers ensuring exact information is accurate for them to provide the service they are known for.
- Taking calls from drivers calling in sick
- Working close with drivers and site Managers
- Arranging any mechanical callouts
- Roster update and changes
- Work allocation and scanning to depots for the drivers
So you must still be keen as you have got this far…
- Advanced computer skills as working with triple monitors
- Geographical knowledge of New Zealand
- Great people skills as you are dealing with a diverse group of people
- Someone who thinks outside the box and not afraid to ask questions
- Able to multitask as this is a very busy environment
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link with your CV to register your interest in the role. Alternatively, give Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright a call on 03 963 1110 to discuss the role confidentially
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities