Our client has over 200 employees, in more than 5 locations around NZ and Australia. They are experienced in the Food industry with a logistical knowledge in importing as well as practical skills in Bakery and other manufacturing products.
- Monday to Friday (in between 6am – 5pm)
- Temp – Perm (for the right person)
- Vibrant fun atmosphere
- Parking onsite
- Paid weekly on time every-time
- Warehouse and Distribution work (dry/chiller goods area)
- Forklift Driving (NOT the main part of role)
- Manual picking of orders
- Working at heights
- Very fast paced work environment
- Physically Fit (25 kg manual lifting continuously)
- Current warehouse experience
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment medical test
- Current OSH is a MUST (F bonus)
- Great communication
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please click apply with an UPDATED resume.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright 03 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.