ABOUT THE COMPANYOur client has been in the shipping business for over 100 years. Working closely with major global carriers and worldwide agencies. They specialise in providing tailored solutions that encompass both import and export transportaion.
ABOUT THE ROLEThe role is working in the export documentation team in a very busy period within the apple season. This contract role would start around 15th January 2024 and runs through until August/September so you would need to be available for the entire period. Monday – Friday role 8.30am-5pm.
ABOUT YOUOur ideal candidates will already have export documentation/operations experience – sea and/or air considered. We will also consider candidates that have excellent data entry skills who are quick learners. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- Previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- EDI Cargowise preferred but not essential
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1633449/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link, or call Craig Stephenson on 03 963 1110 for a confidential chat to discuss your suitability for the role.