They’re a well known international brand with a strong presence in New Zealand. They’re in the competitive business of freight forwarding and have an excellent client base which they continue to grow.
About the role
The role is in Exports but would also consider someone with an Import background. Export Seafreight is preferable but would also consider Export Airfreight. We are looking for someone who has a good general understanding of the international freight forwarding industry.
Our ideal candidates will already have export operations experience – sea and/or air considered. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- 1-2 years previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
- Customs PIN would be an advantage
- EDI Cargowise experience would also be a benefit
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 9631110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight forwarding & logistics roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities