ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a well established and respected growing New Zealand owned freight forwarder. A full service forwarder well known in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fitting in to a close knit team and providing outstanding Export Operations and Customer Service to customers to help continue the current growth of the company. Candidates for the role will know the general ‘tasks and skills’ required, this is more about building on a career you’ve already started. Is this the opportunity you’ve been holding out for?
The role is within the freight forwarding industry so we are looking for applicants that have this experience and who also know to have a bit of fun along the way;
- 2-3 years freight forwarding experience
- Calm under pressure
- A sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Customer service with sales focus
- EDI Enterprise (Cargowise) experience
- Preparing quotations and invoicing
ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or contact Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 for a confidential chat about your suitability for the role.
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1214503/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU?