About the Company
They’re an extremely well known international brand with a strong presence in New Zealand. They’re in the competitive business of freight forwarding and have an excellent client base.
About the role
This is a crucial role in the Export department and you’ll be required to deal with all facets of this. Attention to detail, being articulate, and excellent customer service is a must.
Our ideal candidates will already have export operations experience – sea and/or air considered. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- 1-2 years previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities