About the Company
Our client is a highly successful freight forwarding company with a strong presence in New Zealand.
About the role
As Export Sea and Air Operations, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the Christchurch Export Operations department. Attention to detail, being articulate and excellent customer service is a must.
Daily duties will include but will not be limited to: export operations, including FCL & LCL containers; preparing Export Documentation; liaising with shipping lines on bookings; invoicing accurately and punctually; and answering queries from clients.
Our ideal candidates will already have Export Operations experience – at least with sea or air, but both is desired.
You will likely be someone who has the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with a NZ freight forwarder;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication, verbal & written with high attention to detail;
- Must be able to take ownership;
- Pro-active and the ability to use your initiative;
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Must be professional, well-mannered and have a sense of humour.
All candidates should have the current, legal right to work in New Zealand. If this is not the case, please do not apply.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Olivia De Miceli directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in Operations make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.