ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client has grown into one of the largest listed companies in New Zealand and are the leading suppliers of their products. Nothing is more important to them than delivering their excellent services to all sectors of New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Day to day duties involve manually picking and checking orders to be correctly dispatched to customers. While operating the forklift you will be safely unloading and loading products onto the racking, ensuring all products are correctly stored in the right place.
- Immediate start for the right person
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm
- Temp – Perm (for the right person)
- Training provided
- Paid weekly
- Good accuracy and numeracy skills
- MUST have an updated OSH certificate (F bonus)
- Able to follow clear instructions
- Reliable transport
- Must be able to pass a pre – employment drugs test
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply via the link or you can call Jess Cartwright or Louise Karataua on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities