Our client has been in the food industry for over 50 years’. They have a vast logistical knowledge and their reputation is built on quality and the service they provide to their customers. They believe their continuous business success is due to the high level of experienced people they have working behind the scenes on all their sites and they are looking for their next forklift operator to join their team to keep up with their loyal customers orders.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Monday – Friday (6am – 4pm)
- Temp to Perm role
- Weekly pay
- Vibrant and friendly team environment
- Work in -25 degree freezer (not all the time)
Will see you working in a fast paced work environment unloading trucks and containers into the freezer and dry goods areas with the forklift, however, if required you will need to get involved in the manual unloading as well. This role should give you huge variety in your week as you will be required to help pick/pack with the distribution team too. The benefit of this, is to keep you engaged and fully aware of the full business requirements and continue to strive as a team, for business success.
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Minimum 3 months experience operating a forklift
- Current OSH certificate (F bonus addition)
- Reliable transport as there is no access to public transport in the area
- You must be physically fit to competently lift to 25kg, continuously.
- Flexible and positive attitude to work
- Be a team player
- Willing and able to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screen
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply via the link with an up-to-date resume or you can call Anna Wilson on 03 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.