ABOUT THE COMPANY
With over 200 employees, our client is a New Zealand owned and operated company whom has over 50 years of service to the New Zealand food industry. They first started out in a small warehouse, now they have 11 Warehouses around the country to provide the best service possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role involves efficiently and accurately picking customer orders. The role has variety, so you must be happy to do manual picking as well as forklift operating.
- Working in a Freezer environment
- Manual picking of orders and some forklift work
- Working at heights and sometimes in the warehouse if quiet
- Very fast paced work environment
- Day shift hours (6am – 5pm)
- OSH Certificate is a MUST (F bonus)
- At least 3 months forklift operating experience
- Speed, Accuracy and Safety is key
- Physically fit (25kg manual lifting)
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.