About the company
Our client has been in the food industry for over 50 years’. They have a vast logistical knowledge in importing as well as practical skills in Bakery and other manufacturing products.
Their business is built on quality and the service they provide their customers. This is due to the high level of experienced people they have working behind the scenes on all their sites.
Are you going to be the next super star to contribute to their success?
- Monday – Friday (6am – 5pm)
- Temp to Perm role – no weekend work
- Paid weekly
- Vibrant team environment
- Working in the chiller and dry goods warehouse
- Forklift driving (7 hours of your shift on forklift)
- Manually unloading containers
- Fast paced work environment unloading trucks
- Experienced Forklift operators with current OSH (F bonus addition)
- Reliable transport – there is no access to public transport in the area
- Must be able to lift to 25kg continuously
- Able to pass a pre – employment medical test
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities