Our client are a well known and growing operation with several operations throughout the South Island and employ close to 1000 full-time staff. They have interests in seafood, frozen vegetables, meat and dairy products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will include forklift duties which will include loading and unloading metro and linehaul fleet. You will also have pick packing duties to prepare the product for distribution. The role will also be across two locations and a vehicle will be provided for travel. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with this organisation, the world is your oyster. The role is generally Monday-Friday with 6am starts. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
If you are energetic, talented, love the logistics industry and keen to make your mark on a successful business, this is your opportunity! We also welcome candidates looking for a cadetship looking to get into the industry.
- Full class 1 or Restricted licence a minimum
- Forklift licence OSH minimum with F-endorsement a bonus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Have good communication skills and be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously
- Physically fit as lifting will also be required in the role
- Have a good knowledge of Christchurch metro area
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Candidates will be subject to undergo a criminal background check
- Be able to supply two relevant referees
ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 60% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.