Our client is New Zealand owned and has a very good reputation in the market place with some well established clients. They provide International Logistics solutions and have a reputation for being innovative and for offering professional services.
About the Role
A busy and varied role. You will be trained across both Import & Export Operations and overtime fit into the team where your skill set may suit.
- Our ideal candidates will already have import & export operations experience.
- 2-3 months previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- EDI Cargowise experience (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities