ABOUT THE COMPANY
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves cleaning commercial buildings just before tenants move in. Part of your role will also have you cleaning windows inside and outside so if you are afraid of heights this may not be for you as this happens on sites often.
- Commercial site cleaning
- Monday to Friday btw the hours of 4am – 2.30pm
- Clearing and cleaning after leaving each site
- Loading your van or truck at base side
- Ensuring you have all the correct gear when arriving on commercial sites
- Strong and Physically Fit candidate
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Site Safe Construction Passport
- Heights Certificate (bonus)
- Pass a pre-employment drug test & a clean criminal record
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are keen on physical work, then click apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on 03 963 1110 for more information.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.