ABOUT THE COMPANYThis is a well established and respected growing New Zealand owned freight forwarder. A full service forwarder well known in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLEWorking within a small but busy Import Customer Services team, this role involves providing day to day support to Operations and the Customer Services team and Key Account clients including accurate and on-time processing of shipment orders, providing at all times the highest levels of expertise and service.
ABOUT YOUThe role is within the freight forwarding industry however we would also consider candidates within the shipping and/or transport sector;
- NZ freight forwarding experience is preferred
- Calm under pressure
- A sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- EDI Enterprise (Cargowise) experience preferred but not essential
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1396780/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.