This is a well established and growing New Zealand owned freight forwarder. A full service forwarder well known in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fitting in to a close knit team providing outstanding Import Customer Service to customers on time and within customers expectations. Candidates for the role will know the general ‘tasks and skills’ required, this is more about building on a career you’ve already started. Is this the opportunity you’ve been holding out for?
Our ideal candidates will already have Import Operations experience. It’s preferred that you’ll have a solid understanding across both air and sea.
- 2-3 years previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- EDI Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities