ABOUT THE COMPANY
They’re an extremely well known international brand with a strong presence in New Zealand. They’re in the competitive business of freight forwarding and have an excellent client base.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a crucial role in the Import department and you’ll be required to deal with all facets of this, predominately it will be Airfreight. Attention to detail, being articulate, and excellent customer service is a must.
Our ideal candidates will already have import operations experience – ideally airfreight but would also consider seafreight, we would also look at Export Operators looking to switch across to Imports. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- 2-3 years previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- EDI Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1161218/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.