ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a privately owned International Freight Forwarder, Customs Brokerage and Logistics provider. They have a strong global network and they pride themselves on developing and maintaining long term relationships with customers and suppliers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a crucial role in the Import department and you’ll be required to deal with all facets of this, predominately it will be Seafreight with a little Airfreight. Attention to detail, being articulate, and excellent customer service is a must.
Our ideal candidates will already have Import Operations experience, we would also look at Export Operators looking to switch across to Imports. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- 1-2 years previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- EDI Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1249298/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.