ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has decades of experience in the heating industry. Their tight knit team is passionate about giving their customers a positive experience with their strong knowledge of all heating solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role involves assisting the heat pump installers with their daily tasks. Part of your role will also include working up in the roof and under floors. So, if you are afraid of confined spaces – this may not be for you.
- Day shift hours (between 7am – 6pm)
- Temp – Perm role (for right person)
- Using basic hand tools
- Help to clear and clean-up worksite
- Lifting up to 25kg
- Strong and physically fit candidate
- Great communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Site Safe Construction Certificate (not essential but a bonus)
- Basic hand tool experience (bonus)
- Customer Service skills
Sound Like You?
Are You Ready To Go Places?
If you are keen on physical work, then click apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 for more information.
Not Quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our trade and labour roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.