ABOUT THE COMPANYLooking to join a technology savvy and forward thinking accountancy and business advisory firm? Significant growth sees our well known, local client on the hunt for a strong leader. The Partners doors are always open which helps the business maintain it’s nimbleness and sees the business ahead of the curve in terms of growth and technology uptake.
ABOUT THE ROLEWe’re looking for a Intermediate Accountant to join our client’s team. This role requires teamwork and involvement in communicating to off-shore accountants. You will need high interest and communication to have your experience more fulfilling and diverse with potential for progression within this great firm.
ABOUT YOUAs a Intermediate Accountant, you’ll have a level of experience in the accounting sector and knowledge/awareness of accounting principles. Specifically:
- Preparation of financial statements/tax returns, GST returns etc
- People person who’s comfortable interacting with clients
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc client queries – good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act as the “face” of the client, manage the client relationship and liaise with our offshore team who do the bookkeeping work
- Doesn’t need to be a CA, though you need the right attitude
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1668719/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with your CV and cover letter.