From humble beginnings our client is a well-respected freight forwarder not just in New Zealand but Australia also with ten offices and employing over 200 staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is starting from the grass roots and learning most facets of freight forwarding, customer service, administration and working out in the warehouse so need to also get your hands dirty. We are also considering applicants that have been in the industry for a few years also and looking for a change.
Ideally you would have completed a freight course ie; Diploma in Shipping and Freight, Certificate in Freight Forwarding or have worked 1-2 years in a freight company.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Excellent Computer skills
- Wanting to enter into the fast paced freight industry or expand on your experience
- Candidates will also be subject to a Ministry of Justice background check
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply online or call Craig Stephenson on (03) 963 1110 for a confidential chat about your suitability to the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.