Our client a NZ owned and operated company which was established back in 1999 and specialises in sediment and erosion control.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is very demanding and depending where the work is will depend on the amount of driving/labouring you need to do. Predominately the work is around the Canterbury region however you will need to be able to travel around the South Island for work and maybe the North Island as well.
Our ideal candidates will have an agricultural background, maybe an ex farmer, be physically fit, able to work long hours when busy and have the below attributes:
- Class 2 licence, class 4 & 5 a bonus
- Be physically fit and able to lift 25kg bags
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- If you are able to operate a tractor this will be an advantage
- Forklift licence a benefit
- Site Safe passport
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Sense of humour
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunitie