Commercial building site looks fantastic from the outside! It’s time to get the inside sorted. My client needs strong, fit labourers to help transport and lift office furniture and equipment into their new buildings ready for its tenants.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client began in 1965 and have grown into an extraordinary global business. For over five decades our client has helped millions of people throughout the world. They have supported residential and commercial customers, company assignments, transported priceless art collections and kept vast amounts of company data and records safe. They have five operating divisions and it is their commercial division whom are seeking great labourers.
- Great team environment
- Monday – Friday (Day shift)
- Weekends off – however overtime is an option
- Uniform provided and training
- Great if you want to keep fit
The role involves continuous and sometimes awkward lifts of Office furniture. The shifts will be long and very physical, but you will have a good support team behind you.
- Commercial site / Furniture lifting continuously
- Working long shifts (8-10-hour days)
- Clearing and cleaning after each site delivery
- Loading your van or truck at base side
- Ensure you have all the correct gear when arriving on customers site
- Strong and Physically Fit labourers
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Clean criminal record (MUST)
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical & police check
- A phone that works and you actually answer it
- Do not say you have reliable transport unless you mean it
If you are keen on physical work, then click Apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua 03 963 1110 for more information.
If you do not attach a CV it is unlikely that I will contact, you.