Our client has grown into an extraordinary global business with over 50 years experience. They have helped millions of people throughout the world. They have supported residential and commercial customers, company assignments, transported priceless art collections and kept vast amounts of company data and records safe. They have five operating divisions and it is their commercial division whom are seeking great labourers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves continuous and sometimes awkward lifts of office furniture. The shifts can be long and very physical, but you will have a good support team behind you.
- Commercial site / Furniture lifting continuously
- Working long shifts (8-10-hour days)
- Clearing and cleaning after each site delivery
- Loading your van or truck at base side
- Ensuring you have all the correct gear when arriving on customers site
- Strong and Physically Fit labourers
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Clean criminal record (MUST)
- Pass a pre-employment drug test & police check (MUST)
- Reachable by phone – and prompt to respond
- Must have two forms of ID
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are keen on physical work, then click apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on 03 963 1110 for more information.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.