ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client operates a fleet of tankers and dangerous goods vehicles and are well recognised with nationwide contracts. Their customers require exactness and professionalism to ensure incident free, on time deliveries and are very proud of their achievements around their safety practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the maintenance scheduler, your busy role will involve organising WOF, registration and servicing for over 200 trucks and 100 DG vehicles.
- Checking EROAD servicing is up to date
- Keeping all vehicles up to compliance
- Entering details to spreadsheet
- Admin work
- Dayshift 8am – 4.30pm
- Advanced Microsoft Office / Excel experience
- Process driven
- Excellent customer service
- Background in a dealership / fleet role
- Great communication skills
SOUND LIKE YOU?
ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
If you are keen on physical work, then click apply and please attach your CV or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 for more information.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our transport & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.