ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is growing incredibly fast and they are looking for an experienced MYOB user to join their business and help out in their head office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jack of all trades? Juggle things all at once and still keep smiling? Flexible, yet focused with a professional demeanour? Is this you so far? Then we are almost there. As the Office Accounts Administrator you play a very important part in the business.
- Greeting clients as they visit the office
- Accurate loading and processing invoices
- Ensuring all accounts are up to date and ready for process
- Collating and finalising payroll
- All administration duties
- Help in the warehouse when busy
- Interview in the New Year and start in the New Year!
- Monday – Friday 7.30am- 4.30pm
- Parking onsite
- Like working on your own
- Temp to perm role for the right person
- Excellent Customer Service on the phone and face to face
- Important that you know MYOB/Xero (2+ years’ experience)
- Payroll experience
- Enthusiastic, bubbly fun attitude
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs test
If you meet these requirements then hit apply to secure your interview today. Need more information then call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright 03 963 110 to discuss further
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.