Our client has over 200 employees, in more than 5 locations around NZ and Australia. They are experienced in the Food industry with a logistical knowledge in importing as well as practical skills in Bakery and other manufacturing products.
They are looking for their next stars to help with their increasing work load and to keep up with the demand of orders from their loyal customers.
- Monday to Friday (6am – 5pm)
- Temp – Perm Opportunity
- Fast paced work environment
- Waterloo Business Park, Hornby
- Warehouse and Distribution work
- picking in Dry goods area
- Picking at Heights
- Forklift Driving (not main part of role)
- Very fast paced work environment
- Physically Fit (25 kg manual lifting continuously)
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
- Current OSH – at least 6 months experience
- F – advantageous not mandatory
- Reliable transport
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.