ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is family-owned and operating right here in Christchurch and has been for over 60 years. They produce New Zealand’s leading range of products and is an established national brand which enjoys market leadership across all NZ Supermarket groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be required to work in a fast-paced environment providing the best service for all their customers. Your main role will have you handling raw/cold meat of beef and pork, slicing, sorting and packaging ready for distribution to supermarkets around New Zealand.
- Working with a well-known brand in the food industry
- Training provided
- Parking onsite
- Paid weekly on time every time
- PPE Gear provided
- Monday to Friday 6.00am – 2.30pm
- Reliability – If you want to work your own hours this role is not for you
- Attention to detail – Is key to this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – You need to be able to follow clear instructions at all times
- Physically fit – Being on your feet 7hrs of your shift is not for everyone
- Cold temperatures – Able to work in a cold environment anywhere between 2-4 degrees
If you tick all the above boxes and are looking for a great company to be a part of then don’t wait any longer. Please remember attention to detail is key so be sure to attach an updated CV.
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply by sending me your updated CV via the link to Louise Karataua
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1007135/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU?