ABOUT THE COMPANYOur client is an established national brand which enjoys market leadership in the salami and ferment-type product categories across all NZ supermarket groups, with a strong presence in the Foodservice Channel.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will be working in a food production environment by helping our clients get food out to their customers nationwide.
BENIFITS FOR YOU
- Immediate start for the right person
- Monday to Friday early shifts
- Great staff benefit including discounted staff purchase in factory shop
- Working with a well-known brand in the food industry
- Training provided
- Parking onsite
- Paid weekly
- PPE Gear provided
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working in a food production environment
- Able to work in a cold environment (1-2degree)
- If tested today, would you pass a pre-employment drug test?
- Are you physically fit (as you will be on your feet entire shift) and comfortable lifting up to 25kg?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role AND references we can contact?
- Do you have your own reliable transport (and the relevant license to drive?)
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1662165/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV and cover letter to Sophie Song.