Our client is locally owned and operated and been in the heat pump industry close to 30 years. They partner with leading providers in the industry and have a solid reputation in the market place and cover both residential and commercial installation.
About the role
The role will involve project managing installations whether it be residential or commercial. You will lead a team of qualified installers so having experience in the industry is important. Being a leader and having excellent communication skills is crucial to be successful in the role.
Previous experience in the heat pump industry is a must and coming from an electrical background is an advantage. We are also looking for he below attributes;
- Project Manager experience in the heat pump industry
- Electrical experience preferred but not essential
- Strong time management
- Strong communication; verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation and numerical skills
- Professional attitude and presentation as well as highly motivated
- A thirst for challenges, and you’re not afraid of hard work
- Clean drivers licence and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- No criminal convictions
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities