ABOUT THE COMPANY
As one of New Zealand’s leading third party logistics providers my client provides a full range of 3PL services for their customers.
This includes warehousing, fulfillment, distribution and associated business services including administration support, customer collections, serviced offices and services to retail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Day to Day warehouse duties which include pick packing orders for customers, working in a fast pace environment where accuracy and speed is a must. Manual handling as well use of a Reach Truck for daily duties in this very busy location.
- Day Shift hours Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Working with a supportive team
- Parking onsite
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Experienced Reach Truck operators (6 months experience minimum)
- Physically fit, can lift up to 25kg manually
- Accuracy and good computer skills
- Enjoys working independently and in a team environment
- Able to pass a mandatory pre employment drug test
NOT QUITE YOU?Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1034326/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply by sending me your updated CV via the link to Louise Karataua