ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a privately-owned family business with a team of around 120 dedicated, passionate and hard-working people successfully operating 13 warehouses strategically located in Christchurch and Auckland.
As one of New Zealand’s leading third-party logistics providers my client provides a full range of 3PL services for their customers and they are looking for someone with your skills to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLEDay to day warehouse duties which include pick packing orders for customers, working in a fast pace environment where accuracy and speed is a must. Manual handling as well as use of a Reach Truck for daily duties in this very busy location.
- Working close with Management and Dispatch team
- Operating a reach truck at different times of your shift
- A lot of walking up aisle (when not on the reach)
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
- Working with a friendly supportive team
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experienced Reach Truck operators (min 12 Months)
- Accuracy, speed and common sense
- Physically fit as manual handling involved with a lot of walking
- Good computer skills (Excel Spreadsheets)
- Able to use RF Scanners or Voice picking (bonus)
- ZERO criminal convictions
- Complete and pass a mandatory drug test
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 60% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1036516/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES IN YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV and send to Louise Karataua