Looking to join a technology savvy and forward thinking accountancy and business advisory firm? Significant growth sees our well known, local client on the hunt for a strong leader. The Partners doors are always open which helps the business maintain it’s nimbleness and sees the business ahead of the curve in terms of growth and technology uptake.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Senior Compliance Accountant to join our client’s team. This role requires the fundamental qualifications and experience of course. Additionally, the teamwork and coaching involved in this role will add interest and interaction making your experience more fulfilling and diverse with potential for progression within this great firm.
As a Senior Compliance Accountant, you’ll have a healthy level of experience and sound knowledge of accounting principles – and more to coach junior staff and to sign off on finished work. Specifically:
- Experience in a CA firm preparing & reviewing financial statements / tax returns, management accounts, etc.
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years with a CA firm
- Comfortable in compliance work; preparing senior level accounts and reviewing junior level accounts
- Comfortable interacting with customers as needed
- Comfortable reviewing and coaching of junior staff’s work
- You love to be a team contributor in order to help deliver great results
- You must have good technical & problem-solving skills!
What you DON’T need to be:
- A Chartered Accountant qualification is NOT necessary.
The competitive salary on offer will be aligned to your experience.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 65% of our accountancy roles are filled without being advertised – make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1345196/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with your CV and cover letter for the attention of Peter King.