Our client is a leader of cleaning services across both New Zealand and Australia and have been for over 20 years now. They provide a quality service and fair and reasonable pricing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role due to continued growth and reports into the NZ Area Manager. The role involves managing a site in Wellington (Johnsonville) of about 30-40 staff. You will be attending regular production meetings, liaising with staff, manage budgets, supervise inspections and complete hand over inspection forms and documentation by due dates.
Ideally having worked in the cleaning industry and in management would be advantageous, we also require the below attributes;
- Recruit and train staff, address staff issues and manage staff performance
- Follow Health & Safety protocol
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to manage budgets
- Someone who can make the hard and quick decisions
- Knowledge of production and maintenance
- Leading and managing staff
- A sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Candidates subject to Ministry of Justice checks
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson on 021 571 662 for a chat about your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities