Our client is a leader within their chosen industry and has a large presence not just in NZ but Australia and growing into Asia. They are in 15 different companies and employ over 6000 staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will require you to operate and clean the spray booth in a safe and efficient manner. You will ensure the finished product is painted and baked to work place instructions and quality specifications. The role is Monday to Friday (day shift) in low season and during peak season (approx 6 months of the year) there will be two shifts running an am and pm shift so you will be working shift work.
You will have worked within a spray booth and/or manufacturing environment before and have the below attributes;
- High level of attention to detail & driven and motivated
- Follow Health & Safety protocol
- A sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Previous food safety experience would be an advantage
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful with excellent time management
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical/drug/alcohol test
- Candidates subject to Ministry of Justice checks
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson on 021 571 662 for a chat about your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.