ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is one of the leading suppliers of transport and storage facilities to businesses in the Canterbury and South Canterbury area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for strong, fit labourers to work as part of a team to ensure products are packed and secure before trucks are there for pick up.
- Manual lifting from 8kg – 25kg continuously
- Stacking and unstacking products onto pallets
- Shrink wrapping products
- Manual unloading of containers
- Ensure all products are securely loaded onto pallet
- Immediate start for right person
- Dayshift 7am – 4.30pm
- Physical, hands on work. No need for the gym
- Secure parking onsite
- Paid weekly
- Must be physically fit, can lift up to 25kg continuously
- Great attitude and reliability
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Enjoys working in a team environment
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV and send to Craig Stephenson.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1040325/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU?