ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client specialises in the Food manufacturer industry supplying quality fresh products within the Supermarket and Foodservice arena for over 25 years. Their Sales Representatives have been very busy and now they require an additional Sales Support Person to help with the extra work load that is flooding through their doors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with my clients Management Team and Sales Representatives providing telesales support and customers service support throughout your very busy day. The role is very fast-paced and will have you working on 3-4 projects at a time. Your first task of the morning will have you meeting dispatch deadlines which need to be processed within a certain time followed by phoning, invoicing and sales support procedures.
- Monday – Friday (between the hours of 6am – 4.00pm)
- Temp – Perm opportunity
- Parking onsite – location Waterloo Business Park
- Excellent Office environment and support team
- Fast-paced work environment with variety
- Customer Sales “Support” Person
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Accuracy skills and deadline driven
- Juggle as many balls in the air at once and maintain a smile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please ensure you send and attach an updated CV if you miss this important part of the process then it is unlikely, I will be in contact. “Attention to detail”
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on 03 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our sales roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities